Monday, June 2, 2008

Life Long Freinds

I love talking to old friends...there are just some people that will forever mean so much to you. Even if you haven't talked to them for years, when you see or talk to them it's like no time has passed. Relationships with people are really important to me and once a friend always a friend. I talked to an old friend that I haven't seen for quite a while and it was so refreshing. Then an old coworker that has been gone for 9 years and it was so nice to catch up with life. Then on Saturday I attended a memorial for an old friend of our family that passed away. Our families grew up together and my mom even wore her wedding dress and they both had 5 kids. I loved visiting them through the years. It was good to see all the kids even though it was under those circumstances. It's good to be there for them. Two of my brothers came as well. My best friend growing up was there. So this weekend was really like stepping into the past. I am very thankful for all these friends that have enriched my life.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Irma you know everyone. Glad to be your friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete