Friday, May 30, 2008

Funny Friday Episode

Angela is experiencing her dogs in heat! It has made Blake ask the question , "Is that the way adults do it?" She is having to tell the parents of the kids she watches that they may have to answer some questions!!! She said that all this mating has made her exhausted! She even asked her husband if it has made him a bit jealous? NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!! I talked to Blake and Riley about having a contest to guess how many puppies their Maggie will have. I have guessed only 3, Lar guessed 4, Angela 6, Blake 4, but Riley has guessed a thousand! I told him that Maggie might have a hard time feeding a thousand puppies and that he might re-think his numbers, but he is sticking with a thousand puppies!!! Well, we shall see in about 62 days... more on this as this progresses!!! I love to laugh about what kids say... I keep telling young mothers that they need to keep a book of funny things their children say. It is great material when you children are older! So today as I think about Funny Friday, Frolicking Dogs in Heat and Angela's thoughts on the matter, is a good Friday Funny!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I've gone through the same thing, and kids really find it all very intriguing!!

    ReplyDelete