Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TRAINING....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



Ok everyone needs training.... some more than others. Husbands need training, dogs and cats need training, children, drivers, divers, doctors, lawyers and even birds! Where is this going? Well, today I am in training.... it's all good! I have taken my caffeine pill since I don't drink coffee... hey, you coffee drinkers think nothing of getting your boost to start your day, so don't be so quick to condemn me for taking a pill form of coffee beans!!! It works and that is what counts. So, here we go.... time to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww I feel your pain! We all have to do it. I won't judge you anf your pills although coffee you can savor. mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete