Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday


OK, it's time I got on board with the Thankful Thursday thing, so here goes....

1. I am thankful for my children. We had a worker's only child at age 30 died on Sunday and it hit me that I would be a mess if I lost my daughter, who is 30. I just wanted to go see her and just hug her and love on her. My other two live out of state and so I called them and just loved on them too.

2. I am thankful for a very loving husband that lives and breaths for me. Wow, it's sometimes a bit much, but I am so very thankful for his love for me and how he sacrifices every day for me.

3. I am thankful for my job even though most days I still would rather be doing something else.

4. I am thankful for our home. It's so big without all the kids now, but I still love being there. I love being able to paint and do projects!

5. I am thankful for my friends at work and other friends that enrich my life. I love how my friends know when I am down and are there for me. That means the world to me. I love to laugh with my friends...that's what gets us through the day!

6. I am thankful for my princess cat, Sofie! She is so precious to me and I love her so much. She loves to sleep with me... sorry Lar, but the princess gets all the snuggles!! Well, most of the time!

3 comments:

  1. It's so much easier to just do what everyone else is doing, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you made the list, it is a good one. I am thankful that you are my friend too! You are so fun to be around and heaven help us when we get the giggles!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding, bring on the depends!!!

    ReplyDelete