Monday, June 23, 2008

Grandkids!


Great weekend with grandsons! What can be better than you grandkids telling you that you are their favorite grandma? Come on now.... NOTHING!!! If you aren't there yet... just you wait! It's a secret hormone that God doesn't tell you about until you are there. You think that you don't want to be called grandma, until you hear that little offspring from you own child, calling you grandma, or say, "i wuv ew gammma" I tell you that it melts you heart! There aint nothin better! Riley and Blake clung to me like barnacles on pilings! They didn't want to go anywhere unless it was with grandma! I even got kisses in front of Riley's friend! Angela said she doesn't get kisses in front of his friends, but I got em! They know how to work me though. Let's go to ToysRUS...uh huh! Grandma will get what we want! These kids have so many toys, it's unreal. I tried to help them be thankful for the abundance that they have. I love how they listen to me. I heard Blake demanding to his mother and I talked to him about that and his big eyes looking up at me and he said I'm sorry grandma and he went and told his mommy he was sorry. Good choice sweetie!!

1 comment:

  1. So Sweet. Those are the moments that make everything ok. I love it! You are the best Gamma!

    ReplyDelete