Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm a STAR!!!


I'm a STAR on my son's radio station in Florida!!! He put a picture on his web site of me!!! I am doing a weekly spot of poetry, which is really just lyrics to a song that I pretend to write. His callers guess the song and artist. I love it. It is so fun to be a part of his part of the world.
Check it out!!! The picture is an old picture of me, but he thought it was a sassy picture!!! I must keep up my image!!!
http://www.thejoyfm.com/showdj.asp?DJID=43293

2 comments:

  1. Oh can I have your autograph? This is Fab! I wish that was me!! Your son is awesome and I am so glad that you are a part of his world! Lucky Dog... I would love to be a radio DJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My caffeine pill is sweet iced tea...drink it by the gallons......which is why I am so fluffy!!!
    I say whatever makes you get through the training... go for it!!!
    Good luck with your training!!

    ReplyDelete