Tuesday, June 17, 2008


After 3 years of our work center being a center for everyone to come get candy, I have declared it a "candy free zone" This will be interesting as it has always been there. A few people put in the donation cup, but it never covers even half the cost of the candy. I quit! We don't need it anyway. They can GET THEIR OWN STINKING CANDY! I made a sign, "Due to the rising cost of gas and the salmonella scare... we are not providing candy at this time" Well, we shall see how people react to this! It will probably send them into heart failure and emotional therapy! People are so used to this being provided for them! This will cause trauma, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Haha the guys are already freakin'! I agree you cannot afford their habits!!! Gas is out of control and so are they!

    ReplyDelete