Monday, June 9, 2008

Movies this weekend


On Friday, my day to myself, I enjoyed going to a movie of my choice. LarBear always decides what movie is good or not by reading all the reviews. I wanted to go to a movie of my choice without knowing ANYTHING at all about it or what the review said. I went to see Baby Momma! It was very cute and funny. Not a movie that was going to be a big blockbuster, but it was very enjoyable! Then we went to see Narnia after the D-Derby! It was awesome! I loved the first one and this was just as good! Great lessons in it too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a smashing weekend, get it smashing? Ok I am lame. Now I know that I need to see that Baby Mama! So proud of you for going on your own but wasn't it weird to go to a comedy and laugh out loud all alone? I did that once and it was so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was only 3 of us in there and we were all laughing! It was great!

    ReplyDelete