Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today my goal was to be positive in a very negative area. I have always tried to be happy and positive, but when you are around this attitude all the time it starts to wear on you. My goal is to not let it get to me and pull me down.

Today I am thankful for the great Northwest. The beauty here is breathtaking! We have the majestic mountains and Water everywhere. The trees are green and even the weeds are pretty! Our air quality isn't full of smog for the most part, just pollen, but it's still pretty good. I love the places that you can go camp and hike and see the beautiful creation. When we have blue skies, it is gorgeous! Now I know I have complained about our clouds, but it makes you thankful when we do get the blue skies!

I am also thankful that God has given me a 2nd chance on life and that I don't have to be perfect, that I can be forgiven and live in peace.

I am thankful for laughter. It really is a great medicine.

Overflow of a Forgiven Soul: Thankful Thursday- Love of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment