Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zip it!


I was sitting at the nail shop the day before my knee surgery and my husband walked in. The first thing I see is that his pants were unzipped!! Trying not to embarrass him, I tried to motion to him with my eyes and head nod. He came in to tell me the surgery center needed me to call them right away. I didn't have my phone so he left to go get my phone. I thought he had gotten the message as he sort of acted like he was trying to hide as he backed out of the building, (which was funny in itself)..... After a bit he walked in again, STILL WITH THE ZIP DOWN!! This time I whispered it to him. He was so embarrassed!! He thought that I was telling him that he was too dirty to come in the nail shop!!!! Poor LarBear!!!

4 comments:

  1. I never know how to point it out to the guys at work that their flies are down and it seems to happen alot. I just try to avoid looking and wait for someone else to tell them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story! I never know what to say either. I might have freaked out and yelled it across the room to poor LarBear and then thought about what I just did! You played it cool and I am proud of you. Poor Larry had to walk out of there with no dignity but at least it wasn't his dirt that got him in caught!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 16, 2008

    Men are so funny!!! My son always signals his son by telling him he left the door open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny! Glad to see your nails will look fabulous for your cutey doctor! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete