Wednesday, July 9, 2008



Today it was good to get out of the house. I have been shut in since surgery, so it was nice to get out for a while. I took a drive up to Seabeck and sat by the water and watched the Eagles and cranes! It was so beautiful out and it felt good just relaxing in the sun.



I am so excited as tomorrow we get our new front loader washer! I have a lot of laundry to catch up on, so I will get plenty of practice on the new settings! It's a Whirlpool Duet with all the bells and whistles! We didn't get the dryer yet, but will add that later. The one thing that I am really excited for is that it has a setting that you can preset all your favorite settings. That will be LarBear's setting so that I don't have to keep telling him how to use it.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you came by work today to say hi! I miss you. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing afternoon as well! Enjoy the time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it awesome to sit and watch the eagles? They do just sit there alot but when they decide to fly and show off for all of us sitting there, wow!

    ReplyDelete