Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Puppy Due Date Today!

This is Maggie, my daughters female that is DUE TODAY!

This picture does not show how big she is now, but last night we went to visit them and I got to feel the puppies moving! I also got to listen to their heart beats.

Angela is all geared up with everything all set to go. I asked her if she has had any urge to clean her whole house yet...

So we wait to get the call. Blake asked me if they call us in the middle of the night will we come right down.... hmmmmmm I had to think about that one about.... 2 seconds.... No, I don't think so sweetie, we live an hour and a half away and I think we will wait until the puppies are all here!




Bring on the puppies!!!


3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait for the pictures! And I'm glad they're not at MY house!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 29, 2008

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Babies, I mean puppies. Can you tell I am digging the tiny ones? How fun for you all.

    ReplyDelete