Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!



I am thankful for my daughter and husband and Blake and Riley! They bless my life every day. I have the greatest daughter anyone could want. She is my very best friend in the world and I love spending time with her and talking to her. I love to camp and shop with her. I love to laugh together. I love watching her make her dad laugh until he can't breath and he makes this noise that makes us all laugh and we know that we have done good to get him to laugh like that. Angela is the best at getting him to laugh. Blake and Riley love their grandma and I love being with them. They are the light of my life!


I am thankful for my son Jason (Jayar, his radio name) and his family (Florida) I miss them so much. I love sharing life with them and I love getting my hugs from Jason. Christina is a joy to have as a friend and daughter and I love to be with them. Now, those girls, what can I say they are just the cutest most precious grandkids! It melts my heart when I hear them say grandma!!! Kansas is 5 and Ysabella is 2. They are precious! I love how Jason plays with his girls...
Here is Jason playing Pretty Pretty Princess and he had all the jewelry on! Priceless!!!



Kansas McKayla (5)
You are so precious and I love you so much! I love to hear you sing and even talk on the radio!
You are sweet and I miss you so much!



Ysabella London, you are the cutest little girl, and I can't wait to see you again. You melt my heart and your sweet voice talking to me on the phone warms my heart. I love you so much!

I have the best grandkids ever!
I am very blessed!!
I am also very thankful for my oldest son, Jeremy (Illinois) I miss you so very much! I love my hugs and talks with you. I love that you call me just to say hello and I love you! I love how we laugh to gether and how we love to go do things "spontaneously" I love your photography talent and I love watching you be daddy! I love how you are so forgiving. I love that you are easy going and enjoy the simple things of life.
You are such a hard worker and you have a tender heart.
I love your wife, Angela. I have to admit it is confusing to have two Angela's! We always have to ask, "which Angela"!!!!!
Your kids! I love them all.... I miss them all.
Tylor, Rutger and Lily! I miss their hugs and kisses!! I love talking to them on the phone and I loved when Rutger told me that we can move there and have a house nearby so he could always come see me and spend the night. They are all so precious.
Connor and Sharon, the twins! I am thankful for you too. All grown up and graduated! Wow! I hope we can see you again soon!
So, there you all have it....... as you can see "I LOVE MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS"
THEY ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THEY ARE WHAT BRINGS JOY TO MY HEART!










2 comments:

  1. This was such a great post. I love how much you love them and they influence your life everyday. Each and everyone of them are special in their own way. You helped mold them into wonderful people, you helped make them so great!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2008

    You are so very blessed! I pray that I have such a close relationship with my children as they become adults. It is wonderfully encouraging to read of a family that has kept close ties through the years.

    I remember Pretty, Pretty Princess!! My children (son too) use to make me play all the time!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete