Friday, July 11, 2008

I love my new washer!!!!


It finally got here! It is a Whirlpool Duet. I had a truck load of washing to catch up on since my other washer died!

It is so easy to operate. I think even LarBear will be able to figure it out. It sets all the settings for you!!! We didn't get the dryer since our old one is still working fine. Life is good, the laundry is all caught up. I am sure that during the night a big pile of dirty clothes will show up. It happens that way you know because laundry is malignant!!! It continually grows. All you women with children say a big amen!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2008

    OH YAY! A new washer!!! I can rejoice with you on this one. I am in need of one...ours is running by faith! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that washer might give the dryer a complex because of it's size. Poor dryer....

    ReplyDelete