Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bike Accident Memory


This picture made me laugh..........
Today is 2 years since my terrible bicycle accident. I am thankful today for life and being able to walk even though still having some problems with my knee, but I am thankful for helmets that kept my head from a major injury. It has taken a long time to heal, but it could have been VERY serious.

These crash dummies should have done the test ride on my new bike.
When the handlebars came off at least they would have had the sense to let the bike slow down and THEN fall off!!! Because you see dummies are really very smart they don't think about it and panic! They just let it happen!!!

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm... Happy anniversary even if it is for a crappy reason. =) Did Larry buy you a gift???

    ReplyDelete