Thursday, July 31, 2008



Here we are at Thankful Thursday again! There are so many things to be thankful for and today I would just like to put a few out there.....


1. Puppies, kittens, rainbows, puffy white clouds and sweet smelling flowers. (This is for my great friend Sam) Long story!!!! see her blog from yesterday!

2. I am thankful that I do have a job to go to and that I do get paid for showing up. I am glad that I can pay my bills and have a house that I can do "projects" and that I can enjoy the blessings that I have received. Doesn't mean that it is always pleasant, but I want to be thankful today.

3. I am thankful today that my dear LarBear got nominated for Employee of the Quarter! He didn't get it, but it's OK, he still got a good attaboy!! He is such a hard worker and he really deserved the award. One of these times he will get rewarded!

4. I am thankful for Washington State. I really do love it here. It's never too hot and it's never really too cold. We really don't have as much rain as people think! I love the mountains and all the water. It is so green and beautiful!

5. I am thankful for my church. I am so blessed to have a church that I can go and learn about God and I can be refreshed after having really hard weeks at work. It is also a place that I feel safe. I love to sing and I really enjoy our choir. It is also a place that when I am sick or going through really hard stuff, there are people there who care and who will pray with me. I love that.

I learn so many great things that I hadn't known before and it seems that I am reminded of God's great love and mercy just when I need to hear it the most.

6. I am thankful for summer fruit! It just seems right to have all that fruit in the summer time. Not to mention all the veggies from the garden. Well, not my garden, but my daughters! I had fresh lettuce and peas from her very first garden! It was so yummy!! Good job Angela!


1 comment:

  1. Good list! You are thankful and that is good.
    Hey thanks for the shout out. It is my new moto.

    ReplyDelete