Thursday, July 17, 2008

LarBear and Nail Polish?



This morning I was getting ready for work and got my favorite Hot Pink nail polish out to do my nails. After trying feverishly to get the cap off, I took it in to my manly husband to open, but what I said to him made his eyes get big and the look on his face was priceless. "Can you open this for me, you were the last one to use it!!!!" I had to explain to him that he WAS the last one to use it when he painted my toenails for me last month!! See, I wasn't kidding when I said that HE used it last and put the cap on as tight as lug nut!! Wanna get away honey?

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh when you told me!! I can just see Larry's face when you told him that! He was the last one to use it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irma -
    That is just too funny! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I hope you will come back to visit again soon.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete