Friday, July 11, 2008

If only the fish could talk.....

This is my son Jason (Jayar) and granddaughter Kansas in Florida. Kansas caught this Snapper and the video of this event you could see the fish opening it's mouth like it was talking. My daughter and I had all kinds of things that we were thinking we would post, not everyone would think they were funny, but we were getting crazy with our ideas.
"And I was having such a good day"
"Momma told me not to follow those shinny things on a string"
" Who's the big guy?"
"Take me to your leader" "Save me, my momma's gonna kill me"
"I want to give you a big slimy kiss cute little girl"
"Throw me back in, this heat is killing me" "Be a man, loose the glove"
"Great, now I'm going to have a scar on my lips. Do you know what that is going to do for my image?" "That's gonna leave a mark" "Down there I am a King, up here I'm just something to give you a thrill and then you will toss me like a banana peel"
"Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah....would you just throw me back, I'M DYING HERE....Toss me.."
"I'm looking for Elmo, can you help me?" "Oh for the love of blue cheese dressing, would you just let the little one hold me?" (That one was for you Sam!)
Feel free to add your own ideas of what this fish might have been saying.....

2 comments:

  1. You 2 are too much for me! I know how it gets when everything sounds funny in the moment and they just keep coming! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyy, I'm finally stopping here long enough to leave a message, keep your blog alive, I love it Irma! So fun!

    Hugs, hugs, and more hugs,
    Reeeeeena!

    P.S. Your DGD needs a shirt that says KANSAS, not TEXAS...lol!

    ReplyDelete