Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random Thoughts on Bathroom Etiquette


At work sometimes we have what we call "Random Thoughts" .....


Here is my random thought of the day!

Why is it that the bathroom hand towel is always dirty,

if people are washing their hands?
There are only two of us living here, so I know that it's not kids.........

I know that I wash my hands all the time, so that leaves only one guilty party! I really don't think just running the water over the tips of your fingers is what I would call "washing" your hands.....

I think that two things really bother me about bathrooms, no three........... drips in front of the toilet (gross), toothpaste on the faucett and dirty hand towels.

This sign is not meant to be crude, but it cracked me up! Growing up with 5 men in the house and then having 2 sons and a husband, this sign just related to my life and my growing up!!!!

Where can I get this sign, that's what I want to know!!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. I love your random thoughts!! I hate it when Jacob leaves the shower curtain open after right after a shower and the water stays on it. It needs to be pulled over to air dry!! HELLO! MEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I wasn't alone in this. A friend of mine told me that men just get their finger tips wet, but when they dry they are drying their whole dirty hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that sign too!! When you find it buy me one and I'll pay you back. Wait, I might need three. The boys use all the bathrooms in the house. (And sometimes the big one outside too, uhhggg)

    ReplyDelete