Monday, July 14, 2008

Just when I had lost all hope...

Well, just when I thought that LarBear is never going to like camping.... he is the one that suggested that we go camping Saturday night! My eyes lite up like a Christmas tree! I wasn't sure if we would end up going because he will suggest this and then.... blah blah blah I have so much to do.... and we would end up staying home and doing nothing. Get my hopes up and then DASH THEM TO THE GROUND! He was so proud that he was the one that thought of it and the weather was going to be beautiful! I have been working on my newest project, a vintage trailer ('63 Shasta) and was not even close to being ready to go. This was on Friday afternoon that this come up. I spent hours cleaning it up and getting in stocked with stuff and painting a few places that needed painting.

Angela and the grandson's joined us and we had a great time together. They loved the pool.
I would have enjoyed the weekend much more if my knee hadn't
been hurting so bad... oh well, it was so nice to get out of the House and get out in the sun.
Larry read a lot and relaxed! He deserved it for getting us out of the house!!! Yeah..... there is hope!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time and good weather!! That Larry still has some tricks... Good thing!

    ReplyDelete