Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping in Leavenworth Saturday










Leavenworth, WA....




SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING



Horse and buggy rides



Then off to the Resort.........


It was so beautiful and peaceful there. I love the sound of the rushing water by the river!

This spot didn't have as much white water as I like, but it was still beautiful.


LarBear and our other friends and my brother went rafting in a large boat. My brother does not swim and he was on the back of the boat thinking he was pretty secure there. LarBear had told him not to worry that he would take care of him. Well, Lar ended up in the front of the boat and they were trying to get into a cave and all of a sudden Lar caught a glimpse of my brother in the drink!!!!! He said he was panicking!! They got him in the boat just fine, but it was pretty scary for a while! It was a good life jacket and the guide had told them if they fall out, just sit and wait for them to get to you. Well, he wasn't waiting for NO ONE!!! They had a great time.
I was back at the town with my migraine and went to go shopping and only made it into two stores and I just couldn't do it. THAT WAS REALLY SAD THAT I COULDN'T SHOP!!! Went back to the camp and slept. It was still very relaxing.


After LarBear got back to the camp, I wanted to go to the spa. He had had enough water for one day, so I went in by myself. He sat there and read the paper while I was in there so it was fine.

I had the hot tub to myself!!! Loved it!!!



Check out my curtains... I made all new curtains for the 4 windows. They worked out really well. That is the color I am going to have the outside design work done and an awning in the aqua and white stripe. It is very vintage looking.

1 comment: