Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Shoe Episode


On Monday I had to go to the doctor and I had on my floral heels. It was so funny to see ladies looking at my shoes! I walked by this mom and her little girl and the little girl was pointing at my shoes and said "Look mommy, I like her shoes!" Oh boy is that mother in for trouble!

Then I stopped in at Home Depot to pick up some flowers. A lady stopped me and said "I have got to show my friend your shoes, do you mind?....Her friend came over and both were going nuts over my shoes!!! It was pretty funny! As I was going throught he checkout line, the two ladies came by again, "there's the lady with the hot shoes, maybe if we just bump her we can get her shoes!" They were kidding, but it was pretty funny!!!!

Larry didn't get it! He didn't think that people even look at people's shoes!!!
What does he know!!!! With us women, we know that the shoes and the purse is VERY important and we DO NOTICE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WE DO NOTICE THE SHOES! That is so funny, well those are Great shoes! I think they would be hot with jeans on too@!! Too HOT MAMA for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great day when I went to the doctor's office wearing my shoes too (the black and white ones)! I could see women looking at my shoes as I walked by and then I had two ladies come up to me and ask me where I got my shoes and tell me they thought they were classic. It felt so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete