Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing to blog about?


Are you kidding? As I was talking this morning I made the comment that I had nothing to blog about. I began to think about that and BAM!!! I thought about the millions in China that are dealing with death and destruction. I have a home to go home to and all my stuff is safe inside from the elements. I have 3 precious children that are living and 9 grandchildren that have a home and parents there to take care of them. I know where my husband is and know that he is safe and he has a job to go to and income to take care of us. I can drive anywhere I want and do not have to be afraid of landslides or disease. I have clothes to change as often as I choose and make up and snacks and a refrigerator with food in it. I have a pet that I can spoil with more food that some of these people have seen in a week.
And I have nothing to blog about? Shame on me! God, I am grateful for all that I have and I will not take it for granted.

1 comment:

  1. I think all the time how lucky I am to have to healthy happy children. I don't think there's much more I can ask for. Although I was checking out my frind Stef's blog and they just made it through a tornado. That makes me glad all we have to worry about is earthquakes.... I guess the scary part about that is we don't know when those are going to happen......

    ReplyDelete