Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life is fragile!


Steven Curtis Chapman is a Christian artist that is known world wide for his songs, but today none of that matters. He has adopted 3 precious little girls from China and yesterday his teen son accidently hit the 5 year old when pulling into their driveway. She was killed. I can't even imagine the pain they are going through. Life is so fragile and you never know from moment to moment if you will have your next breath. Many people will be praying for this family and I will as well. I know it's hard to understand why something like this happened, but I do know this that God promises to give comfort when we face sorrow. So I post this in honor to this family who is broken right now in hopes that we will say some prayers for them and at the same time be thankful for every moment that we have with our precious little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment