Thursday, May 15, 2008

Husband out of Town....



What that means is trouble for me! I tend to spend way too much money when he is gone. It has "PROJECT" written all over friday and Saturday morning! This has been going on for many years. One time after we just moved into our current house, Larry and the boys went to a baseball game. While they were gone, Angela and I ripped out all the carpet in our front room. We just wanted to see what was under there! It was hardwood floors! We lifted it a bit and then a bit more and then we said, "Let's just tear it out!" Another time on one of my days off when Larry was working, I cut a big hole in my kitchen wall to make an opening to the living room. He gets a bit worried about being gone!!!! He should worry!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes he should worry!! lol Too funny. When my hubby is gone I tend to do things like get a little tatoo on my foot!! ahhh
    I just love projects. Happy Projecting!

    ReplyDelete