Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friends are the best

I remember a long time ago meeting my friend Tracy. I know that God pointed her out to me and so I introduced myself to her. We have had a lot of life things throught the years and God has allowed us to get some time together just when we needed it, like at Joann Fabrics and Walmart. Life is hard when you are walking the path alone, but when a friend joins hand with another, the link gets stronger. Tracy, when you read this I want you to know that I treasure our friendship. The pain of loosing your daughter, and then to almost loose your boys, having to giving up your granddaughter, and all the other pains of life. I come along side of you and will always be there praying for you and to cheer you along. Life is too short to be sad..... look for the JOY,it's there. Big Hugs! You are a treasure! Sweeter than honey!

Faithful Friend
More Free Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment