Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trailer Trash

Well, to some people old trailers are trash and to some people who own old trailers, they themselves might think of themselves as trash, but my brother has gotten me on this kick to find a cute little trailer that I can fix up really cute. One that has a kitchen in it. Well, today he found one just 2 doors over from my house and he stopped by and the guy is letting him have it for only $150..................... when my brother says that it looks pretty good, I must keep in mind that pretty good in his eyes may not really be pretty good. He said that it was filled with trash and the guy is going to clean it out and he will get it by 4 today. We shall see. If nothing else he will sell it for more after we clean it up, but if I like it, it will be a steal at that price! More on that later!!!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TRAILER TRASH! HAHA Just kidding. =)

    ReplyDelete