Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SWIMMING IN THE GULF OF FLORIDA




Oh how I loved the beaches. The sand was so soft and white. NO ROCKS!!! Tons of shells all over the beach. The water was an aqua blue and like bath water. We got some inflatable chairs that worked so cool. We walked out into the water and then floated with the waves. It was awesome! We saw some schools of fish go by under us. It was really cool. Jason was freaking out because he saw 3 Amber Jacks go by. He was scaring some girls by telling them that it is not that they are dangerous fish, but it is the fish that were chasing them that he was worried about~
Larry got seasick after a while and had to go to the beach! We saw some pelicans.....the are HUGE!!!!!! They looked like airplanes!!!! We spent tons of time putting on sunscreen! The sun burnt every place I missed! My shoulders were burnt red on the top where I missed. You can see my fingers! It's crazy. My legs and forehead got the worst of it. I could love going to the beach every day. Can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment