Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lesson Learned

Ok, it's Tuesday and one day until we leave for Florida! Stayed up way too late last night and only got about 4 hours sleep. I think I got up to shut the alarm off and instead of staying up, I think I was still sleeping and I reset my alarm and that is trouble when I am half asleep. I woke up at 6 with Larry calling for me! I knew I was in trouble! Twenty minutes late!!!! *I have been so proud of being 30 to 15 minutes early every day and then I go and ruin it! BUT.... even though I was late, I PARKED LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's because I got a ticket yesterday because I left my parking pass home!!! GUILT made me park legal!!!!

I will make it a better day from here out! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lesson Learned! lol too funny. Guilt sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping is just better than working! Plain and simple!

    ReplyDelete