Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Celebration of Mom

It is just 1 week until my mom's anniversary of her passing. I MISS HER SO MUCH. I miss being able to call her and tell her the latest "stuff". She was so good at listening to my thoughts and she always loved to just talk about just anything. She was not a shopper, that I can say was not inherited from my parents! It was an aquired gifting! My mom was the most friendly person ever. She loved to talk to anyone and she would go visit people that were sick and go see relatives. She was so patient and kind with her words. She loved her kids and grandkids. Wish we would have had more time together. I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could have met your Mom, she sounds wonderful. You have her kindness and patience with a little shopping added to spice it up! =)

    ReplyDelete