Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pink Bike


I am getting a bike again! It has been almost 2 years since my traumatic bike accident and I need to get back on the "horse". I am going to get a bike tonight. It has foot brakes, not hand brakes, which is what failed on the bike that caused my accident.


I love pink and vintage looking things, so it is a perfect fit. It is just for taking with us when we go camping, so I won't be out on the road. I am not completely comfortable with the idea of getting on a bike yet, but I think it will help not having the hand brakes. We will see when I actually try it tonight. The last time a few months ago when I got on a bike in a store, I freaked out.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT TO MENTION YOU WILL LOOK SO HOT RIDING THAT SUCKER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said.

    ReplyDelete