Friday, August 8, 2008

Yay, it's Friday! This week seemed to go by pretty fast and I am looking forward to having two days off. Isn't it funny that we get so happy on Friday. I love that the traffic is less on Friday and everyone seems to be in a better mood than at the beginning of the week. It's a good feeling to know that you can relax and do all those things that you can't get to on a work night. Sad thing is that it is usually things like cleaning house and doing laundry!!! The fact of the matter is that you are still home and you can put on the music and be in your comfy clothes and no shoes! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irma, Happy Friday to you too. Thanks so much for visiting theVintageNest and leaving your sweet comment. I see you really like pink. You should visit us for Pink Saturdays or better yet, sign up and join us. It's so much fun to see what pink things everyone is going to post about. Visit me tomorrow morning for the link or go to my sidebar and click on the pink lady to learn all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete