Friday, August 8, 2008

In loving Memory of BUDDY!


My poor brother called me this morning with more sad news. His BUDDY died yesterday. He has had him for over 18 years and he has been such a great friend for my single brother. A few months ago he almost had him put down because he was staggering all over and couldn't walk. Vet said that he could run tests but the dollar amount was unreal. My brother just couldn't afford it no matter how much he loved Buddy. He sat there with Buddy trying to decide if he should just have him put down. It was so hard to see my brother sit there holding Buddy and sobbing!!! We decided to take Buddy home and let him live out his days by his side. Yesterday was his day to go and it was very sad. This has been a very tough week for my bro with his old car burning up and now his Buddy. My heart goes out to him. I told him to brace himself for blow number 3! It made him laugh and that's good. I am just praying for something good to encourage him so he isn't so sad. He's such a good guy and it is hard on his ticker to have so much hit him like this.

He will try to find a new buddy to keep him company.

1 comment: