Thursday, August 21, 2008











1. I am thankful today for receiving an award at work. They don't come very often, so it is nice to get some recognition. Yeah for Sam too! A little something in our paychecks is nice.
2. I am thankful for our ladies night out we had last night. It was very fun and a good turn out. It is so nice to spend time together outside of the normal grind of work.
3. I am thankful for friends to lean on when things are going rough. It's good to be there for others going through tough stuff too!
4. I am thankful for my 9 wonderful grand kids!!! They are so awesome! I love getting calls from those little ones that say, grandma I was just missing you and I wanted to call you. MELT MY HEART!!!
5. I am thankful today for quiet times and how refreshing that is to spend time just relaxing and listening to music to quiet my heart and time to enjoy the simple things.
6. I am thankful for this time of my life that I love. It is hard having all my children living away, but I do love the freedom to go and do things that I love to do.
7. I am thankful for God's love and His mercy and strength more than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Very good list this week! You have a lot to be thankful for. The award was pretty awesome. We are awesome! =) Ladies Night Out are wonderful. I love that we all laugh and have a good time. Friends are important. Oh and Grandkids are just fun!

    ReplyDelete