Monday, August 4, 2008

New Position!


I am very excited today as I had an interview for a new position. It is a promotion with another part of the shipyard. I had a great interview for an hour and a half. It was actually fun. She told me that she would love to have me work with them if I wanted the position. I will be the admin for 59 engineers. They have never had anyone to take care of them, so they will be overjoyed to have the support person. I know it's not a huge jump, but the place I am in has no place to move up. I am very thankful for God answering my prayer today. This past weekend I had asked God for favor and that if it was His will that He would open the door. I am excited for the new opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Irma! Have fun over ther, although I know you won't have as much fun with them as you did with us!

    ReplyDelete