Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Parting is sweet sorrow!

Today began the reality of how hard it is going to be to leave people that I have become very close to. As I walked around today and people began to hear that I will be leaving, their response was warming to my heart, but made me appreciate the people I have work around. I really would hate to leave and have no one really care, or worse, that they would celebrate my departure! I have had so many wonderful fun times working for this group for the last 4 years. We have had great memories both in the office and our girls night out, our summer picnics, birthday celebrations, lunches, silent auctions and Christmas dinner parties. I am glad that I will be able to stay close to some through this blog, but I will miss the day to day good times together. Tiffany, what ever will I do without the meal planner and the weather girl? Sam, I will miss working side by side with you. We have laughed and cried over silly things, sad things and stupid things!!! I will miss that more than I can say. Nicole, who will I show off my new shoes to?
I will miss all of you so much! Time to move on and take on a new adventure. Hugs to my office friends! You have all brought joy to my life!

4 comments:

  1. I can still send weather reports on request! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now, I'll just have to go buy shoes with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I have been in denial for a while now. I will miss you so much. You have no idea what you mean to me... You are one of the best people I know. I love you and hope to be right behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Spell check and a little polish goes a long way. I'm proud of you! Just remember engineers are in their own little cozy world or maybe planet. You will soon be their new mom. Take good care of them. Kayla

    ReplyDelete