Sunday, August 10, 2008

A finger lickin' surprise!

Ok, no gagging people, but Sunday's dinner out was a bit of a surprise! I ordered a meal

that I have gotten many times before at a restaurant that we go to 3 to 4 times a month.

Ordered my Mexican Pizza and started to eat it and all of a sudden I spot a foreign object

that wasn't easily explained. I shoved it with my fork and tried to spread it out to check

the size of it. It looked like part of a balloon. I tried to cut it thinking I was just imagining this.

It didn't cut! I called a waiter over to ask him what it was. He picked it up.... and stretched it!

It was the tip of someones rubber glove. Now, I am glad that they are wearing gloves, don't get me wrong, but I DON'T want their glove in my food. Wouldn't you know when a piece of your glove came off and you would look to see if it was in the food you were preparing? I was really grossed out by this. I kept finding something in my mouth that felt rubbery! Ughhhhhh.... They took my plate and made me a new dinner. I didn't eat very much, but when the new one came I was still having a hard time eating. I didn't take but a few bites and I was done!

They didn't charge me for my meal (dah) and the waiter was really trying to make me feel better. I could see that he was having a hard time not laughing. He is a little sweetie and we have always liked him. He kept apologizing. He told me to try to forget it. Easy for you to say bucko!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok Gross. Ok Gross, oh wait I already said that but I don't know what else to say. I think that I would have been the same way, finger or no finger be aware! You got more than you paid for that is for sure!! MMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete