Monday, August 25, 2008

Rainy Car Show

It started off so beautiful Sunday morning and our car show looked like it was going to be a BIG hit! It went well until about lunch time. The clouds rolled in and the rain began to fall and never stopped! Cars were leaving right and left. Some NEVER take their cars out to a show in rain. People were under every canopy! We had to shut down the show early! It was very sad! A lot of work goes into this show. This is our 12 year and this is the first time we had to shut it down early. Got a few pictures AFTER the rain started, but here is a few of my favorite cars and some of the event. ENJOY.

2 comments:

  1. Although it got rained out it was awesome! The set up that you guys had was so nice. I wish I had seen the singers, they look so hot! Maybe the weather will be better next year? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would have loved this car show. And, I would love those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete