Saturday, August 9, 2008

PINK SATURDAY!!!!

This is my first Pink Saturday post. I haven't signed up yet, but thought I would post anyway. Vintage Nest introduced me to this and I love it. It IS my favorite color! I am sure my new office will be decorated in Pink! I'm sure all the engineers will LOVE that!! Well, here is my pink picture for today. If you have been reading my posts this week, you know that I got a new job and had my interview on Monday. I didn't know until I came in to work on Monday that I was going to have an interview that afternoon. I wanted to go home and change. Of all days to wear jeans! I debated and decided that they would just have to take me as I was. I love to dress nice for work, but most don't where I work. I love to wear heels and match my purse to what I am wearing. (That is why I am addicted to shoes and purses! Well, what color do you think I was wearing on Monday? Yep... My favorite Hot pink color. I had on a hot pink t-shirt with sparkle! My purse and shoes were hot pink along with my hot pink nail polish!


When I went for the interview I made sure that my hot pink bag was right there in full view! I think that it was the accessories that cinched the deal!! Well, maybe not, but it was fun to think that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Irma, I am so glad you decided to join us. Guess what? LOL...I am wearing hot pink today. Everyone says it's my best color but I hardly ever wear it. Some time this week email Beverly and let her know you want to be on the list. Just click on the pink lady on my sidebar to go to Beverly's blog and her email is on her sidebar. We had over 80 participants yesterday. I am still trying to get around to all the pink post. I have met lots of sweet nice ladies this way. ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to pink or not to pink? It is a great color and you wear it well!! =) I think that you landed that job because of you, but the HOT PINK may have sent her over the top with love!!!!

    ReplyDelete