Thursday, October 2, 2008

Proud of my son


Jeremy, my oldest son lives in Illinois and he is a night manager at a grocery store. It doesn't make enough money for them to live on and make ends meet. He has been praying for God to give him direction and open opportunities to make more money. He has a passion for taking pictures and does awesome work. Last week he told me that he went to a framing store and talked to the owner about putting a gallery in his store. It has happened, and he has already sold over $200 for his first pictures! That is without the frame, so his cost was only $5! Yesterday he sent me a text that the Mayer bought one of his pictures for $50.... God is blessing him. I am so proud of him. I just pray that it will take him by surprise and blow his socks off!!!! hmmm that would be a good picture!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Irma that makes me so happy!! He deserves great things and this sounds like a heck of an oppertunity!

    ReplyDelete