Thursday, October 16, 2008



Another day to be thankful!!


I am thankful today for my wonderful children and husband. I am very blessed. It is so easy to take for granted the people who mean the most to you. I don't want to do that. I hear a lot of people talk about bad situations in family circles and it makes me realize more and more how very blessed I am to have wonderful kids and a husband that would do anything in the world for me. I enjoy talking with my kids and love to hear from them. They are the light of my life.



I am thankful that I have wonderful daughter-in-laws and a great son-in-law.



I am thankful for a home that we live in. It may not be the fanciest home or have designer furniture, but it is home for us and I love it. I didn't grow up having a nice home so it makes me thankful for whatever I have. I have learned to make the best of what I have and be thankful.



I am thankful for music. I love listening to music. I love praise and worship music the most, but I like a variety as well. Lately I have been into Jazz again. I love the beautiful sounds and beats. Music just makes me feel good.



I am thankful for my brothers. Two of them came over to see me Saturday. It was great fun spending time with them and going to brunch. Really, they forgot my birthday and came to grovel!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment