Friday, October 10, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!



Today is my birthday! I can't believe I am 55! WOW!!!

Today my boss gave me a $25 Starbucks gift card! I don't even drink coffee, but they do have very cool cups and other things to shop for, so I will find something cool!!! Wasn't that just cool? He wrote on the envelope..... You are awesome!! How awesome is that? A boss that appreciates me!!!!

Other people have put up signs at my desk and lots of good wishes. I have gotten lots of phone messages, phone calls, text messages and emails. Tonight is dinner out to Old Country Buffet. Good food. Larry got me a dozen long stem red roses. It was so sweet. He bought a separate one for me to take in to work!

I think that I am going to take off early today and go get my nails done before going to dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That's so great you had such a wonderful birthday! I hope you had fun at dinner. I am sending you a big hug and can't wait to see you! love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed your Country Buffet Dinner. Yummy. Hey you could eat dessert at Starbucks *wink*

    MANY Blessings.....have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete