Friday, October 3, 2008

FRIDAY'S NOTES


This week has gone by so fast for me! I love that! I must remember that life outside of work is number one. Just because I spend most of my time here at work does not mean that it is the most valued time spent. I am thankful for my job don't get me wrong, but I am not really one of those "career" people that wants to do this all my life. In one week I will be turning 55, WOW and I am wanting to be home more and more all the time. I would just love to be able to live by each of my kids and just travel back and forth enjoying each of them. Work is just getting in the way, but until then I will work Monday thru Friday and be thankful for the job God has given me.
Today I brought in my bean dip and chips for the gang to enjoy. It is almost gone and it's just now lunch time! There are a lot more people at my new job to devour it. I think I made a lot of points today!!!

I really don't have a whole lot of plans for the weekend, just more catching up to do.



1 comment: