Thursday, October 9, 2008


It is Thankful Thursday!!!!
The Bible says to be thankful in all things.....
A lot of people don't understand that, but I try very hard to be grateful for things in my life. I think that God just wanted to get across to people that it is a good thing to be thankful. It's good for your health. Being critical and ungrateful effects the body as well as the mind!
1. Today I am thankful for the blessings of peace with God. I know that I am forgiven because Jesus died for my sins and I have asked Him to come into my heart and make me clean.
2. I am thankful that anyone can come to Jesus and receive Him no matter who they are. I am glad that God doesn't expect us to be perfect. I am thankful that He knows us and accepts us just as we are.
3. I am thankful that God has a sense of humor! He gives me so many good funny thoughts!
4. I am thankful that God cares about our country and will give people wisdom in voting.
5. I am thankful that even though the economy is hurting, God promises to provide my needs.
6. I am thankful for the Promise of Heaven where we can spend eternity with Jesus and give Him thanks for what He has for us. It's hard to imagine why anyone would miss Heaven on purpose. God made it so easy to choose.
7. I am thankful for America, that our country was founded on godly values. (America needs lots of prayer to get back to that, but we still have much to be thankful for here in our country)
8. I am thankful for my husband. He is awesome.
9. I am thankful for my kids and grand kids. I love them and miss them so much.
10. I am thankful for Washington state. It is such a great place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment