Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling Appreciated!


I love my new job! I know that I have said that more than a few times, but I am so thankful for this new position. It has so much variety and I am able to use my talents! The people are wonderful! The atmosphere is so calm and quiet! I feel free here and I feel appreciated! That is a very nice feeling! I had to work overtime last night to get a hot job in. It felt good to be a part of a team working to get a project done to make each part come together.

My boss does this really nice thing every week. They vote on an employee of the week and give them a gift card to some coffee shop. I made the award flyer this week and he loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Irma I am so happy for you! I love hearing that they are treating you the way you should be treated. You are a treasure. I can't wait to be there to reap in the benefits!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete