Monday, December 8, 2008

The Nutcracker for the 1st time


Seattle Nutcracker




For the first time in my life I saw the Nutcracker. I have never read the story or watched it at all so it was seeing it for the first time. I have to say that I am not really a fan of the story! I had a hard time staying awake!!! It was beautiful and well done, but I found it to be very boring!
I really love productions and all the sets and costumes but this one was not my favorite.
It was a good time with friends of ours and the dinner at the cheesecake Factory was tops!!
So, now I can say that I have seen the Nutcracker and I think that it may not be top on my list of things to do again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bummer!! I like the Nutcracker so much! True story: when my husband and I dating I had him take me to the Nutcracker movie that came out that year. We were the only ones in the entire theater and my soon to be husband was bored to tears!!!! Suffice it to say I doubt he will ever agree to take me to a live production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Too bad it was a letdown. I have never seen it live, either.

    ReplyDelete