Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times!!

Today was a very fun day at work. All the secretaries of our area got together for a brunch this morning and we had a ornament exchange. It was good fun and good food. I like how they do this so that we can all get together for some social time.
After that Samantha and I left to go back to our old job place for their Christmas lunch. This is NOT how it looked, they had to decorate without Samantha and I on the recreation committee. I have to say that it was a bit weird to see how boring it looked, but they did at least have table covers on the tables. The tree just had lights only on it!! The food was good. It was so fun to see everyone again. It has been 3 months since I have been gone from there and so it was good to see old friends.


The rest of the day went by so fast. Didn't get a whole lot of work done, but it was good. I really am very thankful for where I am working now. I really love the people that I am working with and this really made me realize even more how blessed I really am to have been given the opportunity for this job. The one thing that I do miss from my old Friends is this; there are a lot of people there that I knew if I was going through anything tough,they were there to pray for me. They are still there and I can still call on them, but I do miss that connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment