Friday, December 19, 2008

More Snow!!


Snow has come to Port Orchard! It is a winter wonderland!! A lot of people don't like the snow, but I love it, in case you haven't noticed that! When the kids were little they used to get so mad at their dad because he would always pray it away. He had to show up for work because he ran the computers at the grocery store and would always say that he had to be there no matter what. The kids and I would always pray for snow, but I guess his safety had a higher priority! Now that Larry works for the shipyard, he doesn't pray it away anymore!!!!

The roads were very icy and compact snow on most the side roads, but not a hard commute this morning. They made the shipyard a 2 hour delay, which was nice. I am thankful for a safe drive in to work. It will be nice to be home during Christmas this year as my new job closes down. I have much to do to keep me busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment