Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Camping Trip

Last weekend was so beautiful out and my brother and I went on a camp out with our little Teardrop Trailers! We went to Port Townsend. It was so beautiful with all the fall leaves. I will be posting pictures soon on this post later. We met a lady while we were registering for camping that has a 1946 Teardrop that her boyfriend of 11 years was restoring. He died suddenly of a heart attack before finishing it. What is is more sad is that his brother was working on it with him and he also died shortly after that. This lady wants to sell it to someone who will keep his dream alive.
We took lots of pictures and climbed all over in the bunkers. It is an old military base where we camped. Good times with my brother. LarBear was home with a hurt back. What a good wife I was, just leave him home in pain and go out and play!! (He was OK with it as long as he didn't have to go camping!)
We have now emptied out the trailer and put it in the garage for the winter so LarBear is safe now and knows that I won't be wanting to take it out during the winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment