Monday, November 3, 2008

My precious Riley


Friday night my little 5 year old grandson Riley (who is diabetic) had a really horrible seizure. He stopped breathing and turned blue. They had to revive him. How frightning! They were able to give him the emergency shot of insulin and got him to the hospital. We went to see him on Sunday and we played and hugged a lot. I didn't want to let him go. He is such a love and is so funny. I am so thankful that God protected him and we didn't loose him. How sad that would be. I can't even begin to think about what it would be like with out him or what my daughter and family would go through loosing him. Angela and her husband Tory and really having a hard time dealing with the trauma. We just keep praying that God will bring healing to this precious little guy and that he will not have to have this disease any more.

So to all mothers out there... hug your children and thank God for every moment that you have with them even if they are all grown up...... you never know how long you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment